It might be the last thing on your mind, but a good entrance mat is your first defence at keeping the appearance of your new or existing flooring.
There are a number of different constructions of entrance matting dependant on location and the volume of foot traffic:
- Traditional Coir – for low traffic volume/budget areas.
- Barrier mats – loose laid for movable protection to slippery surfaces.
- Entrance carpeting – for medium traffic areas and where height problems exist.
- Steel framed – for high traffic areas.
- Rubber matting – for out-door use.
Each of these mats can be tailored to your requirements with different colours, shapes and sizes available. You can even have your company logo or name on the mat to add that touch of professionalism.
Get a free estimate by calling us now on 020 7739 5051 or emailing us.
Here is just a few samples of hundreds. Please contact us to arrange an appointment. We will bring samples with us as well as our expert advice of course!